F.A.Q.'s (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How much jerky are in the bags?
Small - 1.8 - 1.9 oz
Medium 3.6 - 3.7oz
Large 5.4 - 5.5 oz
We now offer 1/2 lb (8oz) and 1 lb (16oz)
2. How long will it take to get my order?
We are working as fast as we can to get you your jerky. For local orders it may take 24- 48 hrs. For out of city or state orders it may take 3-7 business days to process your order (as we make the batches fresh to order) and 1-3 days for shipping.
3. Can you ship internationally?
Yes! Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We also ship to FPO/AP addresses as well.
4. What is the shelf life of JL Jerkys?
Unopened: 24+ months
Opened (properly stored): 1-3 Months. Please store in room temperature. Extreme heat may cause excessive oil from fatty pieces and may cause jerky's to be stuck together.
5. Do you offer free local pickup?
Yes we do! JL Jerky's Store Front: 5375 Kearny Villa Rd #102 San Diego, Ca 92123
6. When will LOCAL PICKUP orders be ready for pick up? If you opt for pick up at JL Jerky's Headquarters your order is ready for pickup after you get an automated email/text confirmation that it is ready then you can visit us during business hours to pick up your order.
7. What are your hours of operation?
We are open 7 days a week. Monday- Saturday from 11am- 7pm and Sunday 12pm- 6pm. Please contact us via email: email@example.com or text us 951-290-0322 for immediate assistance.
8. Can we stop by to purchase JL Jerky's anytime? Absolutely any time during business hours. However we can not guarantee we will have your desire flavors in stock although we restock our shelves often. We highly recommend placing orders online for a more accurate fulfillment.
NOTE*** We are at suite #102 right next door to Anny’s Burgers in the Spectrum Village Plaza.